UAB Blue Solutions (hereinafter “Blue Solutions”, “We”) consistently complies with the applicable EU and Lithuanian legal requirements for the collection and processing of personal data. We build professional and business relationships by guaranteeing the rights of each individual and protecting the privacy.
Blue Solutions is the manager of personal data falling within the scope of this Policy.
If you use this website or provide Us with any of your data, you also express your consent to the use of that data in accordance with this Policy.
1. What of your personal data and for what purposes do We collect and process?
We only collect and process the following of your personal data for the following purposes:
- Full name, position title, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to Us on your own initiative by email or by filling out the form "Contact Us" on this website.
We use these personal data for the purpose of quality assurance of sales and services – We respond to your inquiries about products and services provided; We address with any arising issues, and evaluate your feedback.
- Personal data provided by the candidate for the purpose of employment, i.e. the data contained in the CV and the cover letter, by completion of the employment application form on the website.
- By submitting your CV and cover letter, or completing the employment application form on the website, you express your agreement to participate in the current and future recruitment process.
We do not collect specific categories of personal data that reveal your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data on sex life or sexual orientation, health, as well as information on criminal convictions.
We would like to draw your attention that if you provide Us with the data of other persons related to you, you should obtain the consent of these persons and familiarise them with this Policy.
The company collects and further processes your personal data only on the basis of legitimate grounds defined in the legislation on the protection of personal data – with a view to concluding and/or executing a contract with you, when We are bound to processing personal data by the relevant legislation and when personal data is required to be processed for Our legitimate interest (only if the interests of the data subject are not more important).
2. How do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data without exceeding the purposes for which they were collected and do not process them in the manner incompatible with those purposes.
We ensure that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, through appropriate technical and organisational measures, which help to reliably protect your data from unauthorised or unlawful processing, from accidental loss, destruction or damage.
We process your data in a way that ensures confidentiality and data integrity. We undertake not to disclose personal data to or make available to third parties, except in cases specified by law.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, immediately corrected, supplemented, suspended, or destroyed.
Your personal data will not be stored or processed for longer than is necessary for the purposes of the data processing referred to in section 1 of the Policy.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data is returned for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or for the period specified by law:
Personal data provided for the purpose of recruitment of candidates shall be stored and processed until the end of the selection process for the vacancy actively sought, or for two (two) years in the case of a non-active vacancy sought.
We attempt not to keep outdated or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other information is kept up to date and accurate.
4. To whom do we transfer your personal data?
We may provide your personal data to data processors who provide services to Us. Data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with Our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper fulfilment of obligations laid down in the contract. We use only those data processors who ensure that the appropriate technical and organisational measures are in place and operate in a way that ensures that your rights are protected. Data processors providing services to Us are committed to ensuring that your personal data are processed with the same care and diligence as We do, and they are legally responsible to you and to Us for non-compliance with such warranties.
We may also provide your data in response to requests from the court or the public authorities, only to the extent that is necessary for the proper enforcement of the applicable law or court order.
Your personal data may be transferred to other third parties, but only with your consent.
5. What are your rights as a data subject?
You have the following data subject rights that We will implement upon receipt of your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address Jonavos g. 7, Kaunas:
- To get access to your personal data which are processed by Us;
- To request that we correct any of your personal data if you believe that they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Disagree with the processing of personal data related to you;
- Request the deletion of personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you consider the processing to be illegal;
- Request to transfer the data. If your personal data are processed automatically with your consent, you may request that we provide such personal data in a structured, customary and electronic form. You can also request that personal data be transferred to another controller. Please note that this can only be done where technically possible;
- Cancel your consent for data processing at any time;
- To require We limit the processing of your personal data;
- You may, but are not obliged to, inform Us of any changes in the personal data We process.
We may not create the conditions for you to enforce your rights in the cases provided for by law, where it is necessary to ensure the security or defence of the State, public order, prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences, important state economic or financial interests, prevention, investigation and detection of personal or professional misconduct, protection of the rights of you or the rights and freedoms of others.
Upon receipt of your request, We may ask you to provide proof of identity, as well as any additional information We may require, that may be relevant to the request. We undertake to respond to your request no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of your request and the date of submission of all documents required for reply.
If you believe that your personal data are being processed incorrectly or that We have infringed your rights as a data subject, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Authority, but we ask you to contact Us first. We will cooperate with you and will attempt to resolve all issues promptly.
6. External websites
Our website provides links to external sites, such as Our business partner websites. By following these links to any of the websites, please note that these sites and the services available through them have their own separate privacy policies and We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or the personal data collected through websites or services, such as contact details or location data.. Review these policies before submitting personal data to these websites or before using any services.
If necessary, We may make any changes to this Policy. If the provisions of the Policy are changed, the latest version of the Policy will be posted on Our website. We recommend that you check if We have made any changes to the Policy from time to time.
8. How to contact Us?